Candidates for exams MUST have the following equipment:
- Several black ballpoint pens
- Calculator (though not permitted in some Maths exams)
- Pencil and ruler
- Any other equipment specifically required for an exam
Candidate MUST NOT bring mobile phones, iPods or MP3/4 players, or watches of any kind but secure them elsewhere in the school. Any water bottle brought to an exam cannot have writing on it and pencil cases must be see-through.
All cases of Special Consideration must be forwarded to the Exams Officer within 7 days of the last exam in any exam session.
Certificates will be available for collection from Reception in November.
- A level results come out on Tuesday 10th August 2021
- GCSE Results come out on Thursday 12th August 2021
Exam Information for Students (PDF – 161Kb)
On screen tests (PDF – 71kB)
Privacy notice (PDF – 109kB)
Social Media(PDF – 321kB)
Written exams (PDF – 576kB)
Non examination assessments (PDF – 82kB)
AQA MFL A level speaking tests (PDF – 964kB)
AQA MFL GCSE speaking tests (PDF – 868kB)
Mobile phone & electronic devices regulations (PDF – 145kB)
Warning to Candidates(PDF – 58kB)