Candidates for exams MUST have the following equipment:
- Several black ballpoint pens
- Calculator (though not permitted in some Maths exams)
- Pencil and ruler
- Any other equipment specifically required for an exam
Candidate MUST NOT bring mobile phones, iPods or MP3/4 players, or watches of any kind but secure them elsewhere in the school. Any water bottle brought to an exam cannot have writing on it and pencil cases must be see-through.
All cases of Special Consideration must be forwarded to the Exams Officer within 7 days of the last exam in any exam session.
Certificates are available to collect from School Reception from the November following the summer session in which exams were sat. They are only posted out in exceptional circumstances.
A note from the exams officer:
Exams next summer. Start and end dates:
- GCSE – 4th May to 16th June 2020
- A level – 11th May to 23rd June 2020
I would not book flights too close to these dates just in case of an unforeseen problem and the Exam Boards Contingency Day is 24th June 2020.
Any A level candidate with an exam clash has been advised to see Mr Pearson as soon as possible.
Below are the timetables for A level and GCSE this year:
- A level results come out on Thursday 13th August 2020
- GCSE Results come out on Thursday 20th August 2020
- Access to results will be via the Firefly Portal
On screen tests (PDF – 38Kb)
Privacy notice (PDF – 87Kb)
Social media (PDF – 129Kb)
Written examinations (PDF – 39Kb)
Non examination assessments (PDF – 47Kb)
AQA MFL A level speaking tests (PDF – 964Kb)
AQA MFL GCSE speaking tests (PDF – 868Kb)
Mobile phone regulations (PDF – 58Kb)
Warning to Candidates (PDF – 34Kb)