- Headmaster's Welcome
- The Executive Committee
- Senior Prefects 2020/21
- Estyn Inspection 2014
- Monmouth Films - Our Values are Timeless Film
- Development & Alumni
- Aerial Photograph
Monmouth Schools’ Charitable Trust
Overview – the new ‘Monmouth Schools’ Charitable Trust’
The Monmouth Schools’ Charitable Trust has established a vehicle for future fundraising that is separate from the William Jones Foundation and gives an independent identity to the existing funds that have already been bequeathed, pledged or donated whilst reassuring potential donors and legators that all gifts are administered by those with a clear loyalty and close connection to the Monmouth Schools.
Initially the charitable trust is being applied primarily to Monmouth School for Boys gives a clear message to all constituent groups (OMs, current and former parents, current and former staff and current and former Governors) that a new chapter in the history of the School has begun in time to mark the 400th Anniversary in 2014.
The Charitable Trust has been formed to cover all the schools in the Monmouth group but with individual, ring-fenced funds for separate school interest. The diagram is an example of how this might operate in the future.
The first Board of Trustees has been selected by the Headmaster of Monmouth School for Boys from the wealth of available talent in the current parent and OM community.
The Trustees will meet at least twice a year and will proactively support development and fundraising initiatives, led by the Development Director, at Monmouth School for Boys or Monmouth School for Girls.
An Annual Report on the activities of the Trust will be produced by the Development Office for circulation to the main constituent groups. If you are an Old Monmothian you will automatically receive a copy. Please contact the Monmouth School for Boys Development Office if you are interested (but are not an OM) in receiving the report.
Registered charity number: 1151698
Monmouth Schools’ Charitable Trust ~ First Board of Trustees
David Hitchcock – Chairman of the MSCT, Old Monmothian and currently Executive Chairman of Cyrus Investment Management
- Richard Booth Q.C – London-based Barrister, Old Monmothian, current parent and a Haberdasher
- Eddie Butler – BBC Sports Commentator, Old Monmothian, former parent and a Haberdasher
- Prof Richard Carwardine – recently retired President of Corpus Christi College Oxford, Old Monmothian and a Haberdasher
- Warren East CBE – CEO of Rolls Royce Holdings PLC and former CEO ARM Holdings Plc, Old Monmothian
- Sir Frank Davies, CBE, OSTJ – Former Chairman, Health and Safety Commission and Old Monmothian
- Noel Manns – Retired Principal & Founder Partner of Europa Capital. Old Monmothian, Governor and a Haberdasher
- The Lord Moynihan, Old Monmothian, Former Chairman, British Olympic Association
- Bridget Barker – Alumnae of Monmouth School for Girls. Retired Partner at MacFarlanes
- Charlotte Hume – Alumnae of Monmouth School for Girls, Haberdasher, television presenter and Communications Consultant
- Martin Anderson – Current Governor, Haberdasher and Chairman, Presteigne Broadcast Hire
- Chairman of Governors – Audley Twiston-Davies