Friends of Monmouth School, or FOMS for short, is the Parents and Teachers’ Association for Monmouth School for Boys. We are registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, Number 1086096.
We raise funds for projects requested by pupils and staff that would not normally be covered by the school, but which will enhance the boys’ education and enjoyment of school.
Popular fundraising events include the annual Quiz and Curry night, and Christmas Market. We also run social events to help parents/guardians connect with others such as the Year 7 new parents’ breakfast, and our ‘Meet, Walk, and Talk’ sessions – guided walks in the local area, usually on a Saturday.
Anyone can join FOMS – parents/guardians of current or former pupils, staff members, Old Monmothians, and local community members. It’s a great way to:
- CONNECT with other parents/guardians of pupils
- Have a VOICE in the activities organised, and supported projects
- Use your skills and talents to MAKE A DIFFERENCE
If you would like to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you a warm welcome to FOMS and the Monmouth School for Boys community.
FOMS events Spring/Summer Term 2023 and beyond
All enquiries to email@example.com unless otherwise stated
- Thursday 2nd March, Monmouth’s Got Talent – FOMS will be running the refreshments/bar raising money for Ted Senior Foundation
- Tuesday 13th June, we will be running the refreshments tent at Sports Day
- Wine Tasting evening, date to be confirmed
- Friday 13th October, Annual Quiz and Curry, 7:30pm, Hitchcock Pavilion. Contact ticketsFOMS@gmail.com for your tickets. Always a popular event, so be sure to book early!
- Saturday 2nd December, Annual Christmas Market, 11:00am – 2:30pm, Blake Theatre. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your stall.