Candidates for exams MUST have the following equipment:
- Several black ballpoint pens
- Calculator (though not permitted in some Maths exams)
- Pencil and ruler
- Any other equipment specifically required for an exam
Candidate MUST NOT bring mobile phones, iPods or MP3/4 players, or watches of any kind but secure them elsewhere in the school. Any water bottle brought to an exam cannot have writing on it and pencil cases must be see-through.
All cases of Special Consideration must be forwarded to the Exams Officer within 7 days of the last exam in any exam session.
Certificates are available to collect from School Reception from the November following the summer session in which exams were sat. They are only posted out in exceptional circumstances.
- A level results come out on Tuesday 24th August 2021
- GCSE Results come out on Friday 27th August 2021
- Access to results will be via the Firefly Portal
Exam Information for Students (PDF – 161Kb)
On screen tests (PDF – 71Kb)
Privacy notice (PDF – 109Kb)
Social Media(PDF – 321Kb)
Written exams (PDF – 576Kb)
Non examination assessments (PDF – 82Kb)
AQA MFL A level speaking tests (PDF – 964Kb)
AQA MFL GCSE speaking tests (PDF – 868Kb)
Mobile phone & electronic devices regulations (PDF – 145Kb)
Warning to Candidates(PDF – 58Kb)