|Dates||Holiday Camps and Activities|
|19th-21st July||Wales Lacrosse Summer Camp at Monmouth School for Girls|
|26th July||Football Skills and Fun Course at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|26th-30th July||Haberdashers’ Monmouth School of Dance at Monmouth School for Girls|
|26th-30th July||Tennis Camp at Monmouth School for Girls|
|26th-30th July||Crash Course Swimming at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|2nd-4th August||Cardiff City FC Soccer School at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|9th-11th August||Wales Lacrosse Summer Camp at Monmouth School for Girls|
|9th-13th August||Kings Camps at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|16th-20th August||Kings Camps at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|23rd-25th August||Cardiff City FC Soccer School at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|26th-30th August||Tennis Camp at Monmouth School for Girls|
Kings Camps is the UK’s leading sports and activity day camp provider for children aged 5-17, running activity programmes at the Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools in the Summer holidays enabling local children to get active, have fun and learn together.
- Week 1: Monday 9th to Friday 13th August 2021
- Week 2: Monday 16th to Friday 20th August 2021
Operating from 8.15am to 5.45pm, Kings Camps offers local children the following programmes:
- Ages 5-7 Provides younger children with a wonderful introduction to getting active by trying new sports and games whilst learning new skills, making friends and having fun.
- Ages 8-11 These camps are so engaging, the children don’t even realise they are learning and progressing through sport. With lots of collaborative games, this is a great way to develop team working and communication skills.
- Ages 12-17 Older children like a challenge and Kings Camps has created an action-packed Teen Active programme. Once they are 15, children can join as a Rookie and train to become a future Red Top.
To find out more, visit www.kingscamps.org or call 0114 2632160. Founded in 1991, Kings Camps is part of the Kings Active Foundation, a UK registered charity.
Haberdashers’ Monmouth School of Dance
Dance 4 Life Workshops
Monday 26th to Friday 30th July 2021
A fun-packed week of varied activity. Children have the opportunity to experience classes such as Jazz, Commercial, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Street and Hip Hop.
Classes run each day from 10 am until 3 pm (staggered drop offs from 9:30 am and collections until 3:30 pm).
The course is open to children aged 4–16 years and split into age appropriate groups.
Tuition is provided by inspirational teachers who will lead the children through warm-ups, techniques, and dance combinations.
The cost per day is £30 – join for the whole week or just one day.
For further information or to book your place, please email: Pritchard.email@example.com
Download flyer Dance Days 2021
Cardiff City FC Soccer School
Dates: Monday 2nd to Wednesday 4th August 2021
Ages: 6-11 years old
Train like a Bluebird this summer with Cardiff City Soccer Schools.
Lace up your boots for the three day Soccer School at Monmouth Schools Sports Club.
Taking place from Monday 2nd to Wednesday 4th August, sessions will involve fun football activities and small sided matches in controlled, reduced number groups to oblige with current FAW guidelines.
Cardiff City FC Foundation coaches are all UEFA qualified and will make sure everyone has a fantastic time while training like a Bluebird.
Sessions are open to boys and girls aged 6-11 years old of any ability. If you’ve never kicked a ball before or have been playing for years, you are guaranteed to enjoy the sessions, develop your skills and technique before putting them into practice in conditioned small sided games.
To find out more and book, visit Monmouth (2nd – 4th August) | Cardiff City FC Community Foundation (cardiffcityfcfoundation.org.uk)
Download flyer Cardiff City 2021
- Week 1: Monday 26th to Friday 30th July 2021
- Week 2: Thursday 26th to Monday 30th August 2021
- Minis 4-7 year olds – 9am-10am – £65/week
- Juniors 8-11 year olds – 10am-12pm – £92.50/week
- Teens 12-18 year olds – 12pm-3pm – £135/week
To book, please contact Adam & Michelle Davis:
Tel: 07816 875958
Download Flyer Tennis Courses 2021 (PDF – 60kb)
- 19th-21st July 2021
- 9th-11th August 2021
Age Groups: U11 and U15
Cost: £45 per day.
All abilities: fun, enjoyment and learning.
To book please contact Tina Dean: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crash Course Swimming
Football Skills and Fun Course