|Dates||Holiday Camps and Activities|
|21st February 2022||Football Camp at MSSC|
|11th-14th April 2022||Kings Camp at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|11th-15th April 2022||Tennis Camp at Monmouth School for Girls|
|1st-19th August 2022||Kings Camp at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|29th August-2nd September 2022||Tennis Camp at Monmouth School for Girls|
|24th-28th October 2022||Kings Camp at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
Holiday Camps 2022
A leading sports and activity day camp provider for children aged 5-17
Kings Camps is the UK’s leading sports and activity day camp provider for children aged 5-17, running activity programmes at the Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools in the Summer holidays enabling local children to get active, have fun and learn together.
Easter Holidays 2022 11th-14th April
Summer Holidays 2022 1st-19th August
October Half Term 2022 24th-28th October
Operating from 8.15am to 5.45pm, Kings Camps offers local children the following programmes:
- Ages 5-7 Provides younger children with a wonderful introduction to getting active by trying new sports and games whilst learning new skills, making friends and having fun.
- Ages 8-11 These camps are so engaging, the children don’t even realise they are learning and progressing through sport. With lots of collaborative games, this is a great way to develop team working and communication skills.
- Ages 12-17 Older children like a challenge and Kings Camps has created an action-packed Teen Active programme. Once they are 15, children can join as a Rookie and train to become a future Red Top.
To find out more, visit www.kingscamps.org or call 0114 2632160. Founded in 1991, Kings Camps is part of the Kings Active Foundation, a UK registered charity.
Haberdashers' Monmouth School of Dance
Dance 4 Life Workshops
Summer 2022 dates to follow.
A fun-packed week of varied activity. Children have the opportunity to experience classes such as Jazz, Commercial, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Street and Hip Hop.
Classes run each day from 10 am until 3 pm (staggered drop offs from 9:30 am and collections until 3:30 pm).
The course is open to children aged 4–16 years and split into age appropriate groups.
Tuition is provided by inspirational teachers who will lead the children through warm-ups, techniques, and dance combinations.
For further information or to book your place, please email: email@example.com
- Easter Course 11th to 15th April 2022
- Summer Courses 25th to 29th July and 29th August to 2nd September 2022.
- Minis: 4-7 year olds – 9am-10am
- Juniors: 8-11 year olds – 10am-12pm
- Teens: 12-18 year olds – 12pm-3pm
To book, please contact Adam & Michelle Davis:
Tel: 07816 875958
Date: Monday 21st February 2022
Times: 9am to 4:30pm
Cost: £20 per child
Please contact us on:
Tel: 01600 714381
Cardiff City FC Soccer School
Train like a Bluebird with Cardiff City Soccer Schools
Ages: 6-12 years old
Train like a Bluebird with Cardiff City Soccer Schools.
Lace up your boots for the three day Soccer School at Monmouth Schools Sports Club.
Sessions involve fun football activities and small sided matches in controlled, reduced number groups, to oblige with current FAW guidelines.
Cardiff City FC Foundation coaches are all UEFA qualified and will make sure everyone has a fantastic time while training like a Bluebird.
Sessions are open to boys and girls aged 6-12 years old of any ability. If you’ve never kicked a ball before or have been playing for years, you are guaranteed to enjoy the sessions, develop your skills and technique before putting them into practice in conditioned small sided games.
To find out more and book, visit Bluebird Experiences (vcita.com)
Download the latest Soccer Schools flyer (PDF – 1.29MB)