Kings Camps is the UK’s leading sports and activity day camp provider for children aged 5-17, running activity programmes at the Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools in the Summer holidays enabling local children to get active, have fun and learn together.
- Week 1: Monday 16th to Friday 20th August 2021
- Week 2: Monday 23rd to Friday 27th August 2021
Multi-Active (age 5-11). A week packed with fun and games and amazing activities, children are grouped by age. A typical day on camp includes whole-camp warm-ups, high energy team games and lots of new sports.
Teen Active (age 12-14). A week full of sports and activities tailored towards older children with longer sessions.
Rookie Academy (age 15-17). This is an amazing opportunity for young people to learn basic coaching skills and begin their journey to becoming a Red Top. Rookies are mentored by Red Tops as they complete the Rookie handbook, assist in sessions and even lead an activity.
To find out more, visit www.kingscamps.org or call 0114 2632160. Founded in 1991, Kings Camps is part of the Kings Active Foundation, a UK registered charity.
Tennis Coaching Courses at Monmouth School for Girls
- Week 1: Monday 26th to Friday 30th July 2021
- Week 2: Thursday 26th to Monday 30th August 2021
- Minis 4-7 year olds – 9am-10am – £65/week
- Juniors 8-11 year olds – 10am-12pm – £92.50/week
- Teens 12-18 year olds – 12pm-3pm – £135/week
To book, please contact Adam & Michelle Davis:
Tel: 07816 875958
Download Flyer Tennis Courses 2021 (PDF – 60kb)