Open Days and Visits
Bespoke tours in November and December
You and your family are warmly invited to arrange a bespoke tour. This is a chance for you to see all our facilities while working within Covid-19 restrictions.
We are happy to arrange individual bespoke tours to fit in around your work and family commitments, while observing social distancing and other safety guidelines to minimise any risk of transmission within our school community. Our admissions teams will accompany you on tailored tours of our facilities and arrange face-to-face or virtual meetings with key staff.
We are also running weekly drop-in online coffee mornings with our Heads.
Parking is available in the school grounds.
Use the form below to register for a tour, or contact our admissions team directly.
To see how we process and store admissions data please refer to the full privacy notice.
Virtual Open Days
In addition, we recently hosted our Virtual Open Days on Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd October 2020.
Our Virtual Open Days remain a wonderful opportunity for you to discover what it is like to be a pupil with us and glimpse into the many opportunities across our family of schools. You can also explore all aspects of life at Monmouth and hear from our staff and pupils.
- Our Admissions Registrars can answer any questions you may have.
- Take a 360 virtual tour of our schools to discover the impressive facilities we have to offer.
- Arrange one-to-one virtual meetings with our Heads and/or senior staff at our schools.
- Watch insightful and informative video content from our Heads, Admissions Registrars and pupils.
- Watch videos from our current students to hear about their experiences with us.
- Find out about our special community in Monmouth and hear how we support all our international boarding students.
Monmouth Films – Watch our "Values are Timeless" Film
Our family of schools are united by their shared values and beliefs: community, integrity, opportunity. We believe in an education that equips young people to succeed in life and to contribute to the wider community. The central premise of our new film is very simple – that the remarkable achievements of those who have gone out into the world from the Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools are to an extent built on values nurtured here at school.
Mrs Karen Stafford-Smith, Admissions Registrar, is here to assist you at every step of the entry procedure. She can be contacted by phone, +44 (0) 1600 711104, fax +44 (0)1600 711118, or email firstname.lastname@example.org