- Head's Welcome
- The Executive Committee
- Senior Prefects 2019/20
- Estyn Inspection
- Monmouth Films - Launching Our Values are Timeless Film
- Development & Alumnae
- MG TV
- The HMSG Year 9 125 Challenge
- HMSG Equestrian Academy
- Girls share their experience of volunteering at the 2016 Monmouth Literary Festival
- An interview with the STEM Challenge 2016 winners
- HMSGTV News Spring 2016
- Lisa; Junior Engineer of the Year
- HMSG LAX - Why is Lacrosse such a great sport?
- HMSGTV visits ITV
- HMSGTV News Christmas 2015 Edition
- HMSGTV News Autumn Edition 2015
- HMSGTV team report on Monmouth Literary Festival 2015
- HMSGTV News Summer Edition 2015
- The HMSG Renishaw STEM Challenge 2015
- HMSGTV Monmouth Hustings Report
- HMSGTV Election Report
- HMSG Food Festival
- An Interview with Mr Edwards
- HMSGTV News Christmas Edition 2014
- HMSGTV - Hilston High Ropes
- HMSGTV News Summer 2014 Edition
- Monmouth Literary Festival 2014
- HMSGTV News Celebration Edition
- Monmouth goes to St Paul's
- HMSGTV: A Sign for Sara - March 2014
- HMSGTV February 2014
HMSGTV: A Sign for Sara – March 2014
A film about the sucess of a Science and Engineering project carried out by HMSG sixth formers creating a traffic management solution for the Beachley lifeboat station.
The project won HMSG a place in the Big Bang UK National Science and Engineering Competition at the NEC in March. Y13 girls Seung and Emma have made this film to present their project to the Big Bang competition judges on 13th and 14th March, when they will be up against teams from across the UK. The event organisers are expecting around 70,000 visitors to the Fair. We wish the girls the very best of luck and every success.
covering the Severn Estuary and the surrounding area
Founded in 1973, SARA is an Inshore Rescue boat and Land Search organisation which covers the Severn Estuary and the surrounding area. They have stations in Beachly, Sharpness, Wyre Forest and their newest station is based in Tewkesbury.
To read more the sterling work SARA undertakes or to make a donation. visit their website.