Our objective is to advance the education of pupils at Monmouth School for Boys. We raise funds for projects requested by students and staff that would not normally be covered by the school but will enhance the education and enjoyment of the school.
We also provide a social meeting point for parents / guardians of boys at the school with each other and with staff. FOMS is open to parents / guardians of current and former pupils, staff members and Old Monmothians.
Please support FOMS and be part of the Monmouth School Community by attending our social and fund raising events, to make it a thriving and enjoyable place.
If you would like to be part of shaping FOMS or help decide on project funding please come to one of our four yearly meetings. If you can give some of your time helping at an event of if you can contribute by making a cake / savory for an event please send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org, all help is much appreciated.
Wishing you a warm welcome to FOMS and the Monmouth School for Boys community.
FOMS events Michaelmas term 2021
- 14th – FOMS meeting, 7:30pm, Zoom meeting – email@example.com
- 18th – Year 7 breakfast, 8:45am at the Pavilion – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st – Quiz and Curry, 7:30pm at the Pavilion – ticketsFOMS@gmail.com
- 9th – Meet and Walk – email@example.com
- 11th – 7:00pm AGM, Zoom meeting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th – 7:30pm FOMS meeting, Zoom meeting – email@example.com
- 4th – FOMS Christmas Market, 10:00am – 3:00pm at the Blake Theatre – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th – Wreath Making. 9:00am- 11:30am at the Pavilion – ticketsFOMS@gmail.com